Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Life

I was born December 31st the youngest of 6 kids.  Already a people pleaser, I came in to the world just in time to be a tax deduction.   Living in a Denver suburb, I learned to love gardening and nature.  The Rockies were my backyard. 
In Jr High we moved to New Mexico.  Living in Albuquerque, I learned to love green chile and my love of nature continued to grow. 
When I graduated High School  I was accepted at the University of Arizona in Tucson.  I was proud to be a Wildcat.  After 2 1/2 years at the U of A I ventured back to Albuquerque.  I went to nursing school in Albuquerque and earned my RN degree.   I wanted to be a trauma nurse.  My nursing instructor felt differently and had me to my final clinical on an Oncology floor.  She really knew her stuff!  I have worked on an Oncology floor, Bone Marrow Transplant, Oncology Research Nursing and outpatient Oncology.  19 years and counting.
I met my husband June 1, 1996.  Over 11 years we had 3 kids and in March of 2007 we got married.  We moved to central Wisconsin that same month.  We moved to give our kids the best life and education we could provide them.
Living in Wisconsin I am able to live out my love of gardening and nature.  We are in northern WI so we live in the woods and get all 4 seasons.  Green chile is scarce- thank goodness for the internet.  Living in Wisconsin, I have learned to love knitting and photography.
Our kids are thriving.  As a native Arizonan, my hubby has adapted well.  Buy a boy a snowblower and lawnmower and he sees ~ TOYS!
That is the condensed version of my life- and how I am now Raising Arizona in Wisconsin,
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment