Sunday, May 26, 2013

As if you didn't already know.....

The Story of My Life~Blog everyday in May

Your top 3 worst traits.....


I asked my husband what my 3 worst traits are and first he said "just 3"?  So I said name some off so that I have some direction and he said he wasn't getting  into a fight tonight.  The kids say I take too many pictures......as in *mama-razzi*.
Whatever!   Guess I am on my own.


Procrastination/Disorganization:  I grouped these 2 because one feeds the other.  Both are based on the same issue.  I am always trying to do too much.  There is so much I want to do.  Due to lack of organization and procrastination I tend to fall in to chaos.  For example, currently I am doing 2 blog challenges and prepping for a new one in June;  I am taking 2 knitting classes this month and at the one that was supposed to finish last Wednesday I spent the entire class ripping everything out and starting over;   I have been cleaning the yard, planting the vegetable garden and herb garden.  However, the bathrooms are filthy; the kitchen table is cluttered; there are baskets of clean laundry in strategic locations; the floors need mopping.  I have no idea where to start, so I will worry about it tomorrow....

Emotional:  I cry when I am sad, mad, happy, frustrated, tired.....
I cry at the movies, watching commercials, listening to songs, reading a book.....  It's a little ridiculous!!

I'm a talker BABBLER:  If the opportunity allows~I can go on and on and on and on and ON!  It is usually only when things are less hectic and I have too much time on my hands, but once I get started I need a slap back to reality.  You might also call me a *sharer* as in ~too much!!











2 comments:

  1. Hey! I have the same three! We could be twins! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! I should do the A to Z in a spiral - :). Wanted to say that, in my own life, procrastination came from being compulsive and having perfectionist tendencies that I learned from my mother. Thankfully, I was able to unlearn (mostly) and life is lots more fun since I calmed down. I get the ripping, though!

    ReplyDelete